ID card for foreigner owner of a HK Company

  • strict warning: Non-static method view::load() should not be called statically in /nfs/c03/h02/mnt/51424/domains/ on line 879.
  • strict warning: Declaration of content_handler_field::options() should be compatible with views_object::options() in /nfs/c03/h02/mnt/51424/domains/ on line 208.
  • strict warning: Declaration of date_handler_field_multiple::pre_render() should be compatible with content_handler_field_multiple::pre_render($values) in /nfs/c03/h02/mnt/51424/domains/ on line 185.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_argument::init() should be compatible with views_handler::init(&$view, $options) in /nfs/c03/h02/mnt/51424/domains/ on line 745.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter::options_validate() should be compatible with views_handler::options_validate($form, &$form_state) in /nfs/c03/h02/mnt/51424/domains/ on line 589.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter::options_submit() should be compatible with views_handler::options_submit($form, &$form_state) in /nfs/c03/h02/mnt/51424/domains/ on line 589.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_plugin_row::options_validate() should be compatible with views_plugin::options_validate(&$form, &$form_state) in /nfs/c03/h02/mnt/51424/domains/ on line 135.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_plugin_row::options_submit() should be compatible with views_plugin::options_submit(&$form, &$form_state) in /nfs/c03/h02/mnt/51424/domains/ on line 135.


French, I create my own company In HongKong.

As I frequently travel outside HK, especially Mainland China, I would like to get HK ID card.

But except my company office in Wangchai, I do not have home in HK.

Is it possile to get the ID card ?

 Thanks for any help.




re: ID card

The government page about ID cards says that:

Every adult who enters and is permitted to stay in Hong Kong for more than 180 days must apply to register within 30 days of arrival.

So I guess that the first step is to get the visa (maybe options 7 or 8?) that gives you permission to stay, and if you can get that then the ID follows as a given. BUT, as always, call or email immigration to be sure.

Good luck, and please let us know what you find,