Getting a Hong Kong working visa..

Hey... My name is Paris and i have been coming in and out of hong kong for the past two years. I live and stay with my boyfriend who was born here, I'm soon leaving again to go to europe but i want to obtain a working visa for when i came back. I have a job lined up for me but im wondering.... Q1 can i get one even if i have stayed here a long time, Q2 how do i get the forms, Q3, is there any way that i can stay here with my boyfriend without getting married to him? thank you x