Want to relocate to Hong Kong


I'm getting ready to retire at the end of the year and my wife and I would like to move from the San Francisco Bay Area to Hong Kong. My wife has lived in the US for the majority of her life. But still has possession of her original HK ID card. What will it take for her and I to be able to move to HK? Any help would be greatly appreciated.