Adult Education in HK

Hi all, thanks for the site, its been great reading as my wife and I are just looking into moving to HK via my company.

My wife has been going back to college recently (were both in our mid 30's) and was/is due to start again in Sept on a 1 year foundation course prior to a degree level course on Art.
Would she be able to do something like this or any type of Art courses in HK? are there colleges that we can get in touch with?

Mark & Yvette

Continuing education in Hong Kong

I don't know if that exact course is available, but there are certainly courses aimed at adults. Try this government website for a list of potential schools.

Regards, MrB

Thanks Mr B, I'll try to

Thanks Mr B, I'll try to contact some of these to see what's offered.