Taxes in Honkong

I'm planing to pass my retirement time in Honkong. As a part of my income a life annuity will be payd yearly from Switzerland on my bank account in HK. Do I have to pay any taxes on my annuity?

Taxes in HongKong

Congratulations! Unfortunately I'm not anywhere close to thinking about retirement, so don't have a good answer.

You could try contacting the Inland Revenue, or get professional advice from an accountant. One I've used in the past and would recommend is Mr. Julian Walsh, Tel: 2521 0859. I've no idea if he has expertise in this area (he helped me with business tax), but he would be worth a call.