working after getting a master


 I'm not a HK citizen or permanent resident. I'm thinking of moving to HK for school (one yr MSc program). I've done some research online, and found that I will be qualified for the IANG program after graduation.

 To my understanding, as a non-local fresh graduate under IANG, I'm allowed to stay in HK to work for 12 months, and it can be extended later. Does it mean that I don't need work visa sponsor by a company? If I still do need sponsorship, how is this an advantage compared to professionals who just come here looking for work and in need of a work visa?

 Thank you

re: working after getting a master

answered over here.