tax questions

I am planning to move to hong kong in a couple months.  I still have income from the US but I plan to get a job out there as a local and get a work visa as a local since my parents were born in hong kong.

Who should I contact regarding learning more about how to manage my tax situation internationally as well as manage them in the US.  is there an easy way to manage both?  If there are tax specialist in hong kong you recommend, can I speak with them?



Re: Right of abode

Hi there,

I guess the question goes back to whether you have the right of abode.  If so, you don't need a work visa here.  If not it would be sort of difficult.

Anyway even if you can work here, the US IRS is not going to let you go as long as you are a US citizen in their own definition.  You still have to declare your income here.

Best Regards,