US Citizen


I'm a US citizen,my parents are hongkong residents and I want to go there in hongkong to work,do I need to get a working visa?thanks!

Yes, I think you'll need a visa

Unless you fit into one of these groups. As always, contact the immigration dept to be sure.

Regards, MrB