working studying visa

Working and studying in Hong Kong

Hi Guys,

I have a quick question. Myself and my girlfriend are planning to move to HK next year for full time work, which is all working out quite nicely. I am just wondering if it is possible, with work visa, to take up part time study at a local university?

Thanks in advance


Syndicate content