Help me...

Dear Madam/Sir,

I am from India and doing PhD in Computer Science. I have a conference at University of Hong Kong on October 2007. Should I get any hostel/guest house near to university in cheap rate from INR 400 to 1000? I will stay at Hong Kong arround 6 days. And also help me how I will take Indian currency to handle there? Please anyone help me. Send me the mail on my ID:



Visit from India

For accomodation you're probably best to ask the university / conference organiser to recommend somewhere that fits your budget. (And if you want a quick answer, quote your budget to them in HK$ or US$, not INR).

If you plan to bring cash or travellers cheques, I don't know how easy it will be to change INR here. It will certainly be easier if you bring HK$ or US$. More advice on changing money here.