Working Visas

Im from Canada and have been to Hong Kong many times before on long holidays. I plan to go there this year when I graduate and hope it can be long term so I would like to be able to work. I hear there is a working holiday program, but not sure if Canadians can apply. Are there any options for me to obtain a working visa?

I do speak pretty good cantonese and mandarin as well, wouldnt that be of use?

Take a look here first, then

Take a look here first, then let us know if you have more questions:

Unfortunately I don't think you can get a working holiday visa:

Your Chinese-language skills will definitely help, but will be considered a bonus and not the main reason someone will hire you.