visa hong kong work consultant

How to get foreign employees to Hong Kong (visa)


We are planning on starting a sistercompany in Hong Kong, but have a lot of questions about how to get workvisa´s for our employees the easiest way.

The thing is we expect to have consultants from europe work for us for a period of 2-4 weeks 4 times a year. This means we have to get workpermits for these consultants every time ?? Even if they are the same people ?

Could it in any way be easier to make a contract between us in a foreign country and the customer in Hong Kong, and then send consultants to Hong Kong to do the work ?

Hope you can help me

Kind regards Read more »

Syndicate content