Working Holiday Visa for Hong Kong

While reading up on the previous question, I found that Hongkong has a working holiday scheme in place for residents of Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand. The limitations are that you must be aged 18-30, and show that you've got enough resources. Then you can stay for up to 12 months, and work for up to 3 months at a time.

I visited Australia on a working holiday visa in 1990, and had a great time. This is the first time I've heard that HK has anything similar. There is more information in points 30-33 of this page.