Working Visa to HK


I have an HK company in Hong Kong for the last 6 years.

The company is successful company, but until recently I have lived abroad, therefore I did not need working Visa.

I want to move to HK.

I have checked with immigration and I have understand that I can do investment Visa, but as I do not know how to do it.

Is it enoguh that I have hte company ?

What should I do to get a visa ?




re: Working visa to HK

Shay, the link at #8 may help. It could be worth asking immigration about option #7 too - ie could your HK company sponsor you to come and work in HK?

It's not an area I know about directly, so please let us know what you find out.

Regards, MrB