dentists jobs

hi - we're moving to HK in a couple of months and my wife, a UK qualified dentist, will be looking for work. does anyone know what type of work she can do (if any) without having to take the licensing exam?


If you haven't contacted them already, it might be worth contacting the Hong Kong Dental Association to see if they can help.


Thanks we did try them but

Thanks we did try them but thought it might be worth getting advice from someone who has been through the process.

Try University of Hong Kong.

Try University of Hong Kong. They have a dentistry department where you could look for a teaching job. This may exempt you from the licensing being in an academic position.

thanks - thats a great

thanks - thats a great idea.
sorry to ask the obvious, but you wouldn't happen to know anyone there?