Employment Search

I am chinese Canadian which I am also fluent in Cantonese. I would like to seek for hospitality & tourism job in Hong Kong and I am aware that I would need to apply for working permit. However, I would like to know is anyone has any similar background and also which particular companies that are willing to accept international workier.

Please advise.


Macau could be an option too. With the expansion of casinos there, there is a demand for hospitality workers, though I don't know how easy it is for overseas applicants to get work there.

Good luck, MrB